Upwork, What is upwork and how it works? Job categories on Upwork - EarnExtraForOwn.com

Valentine's day Gift collection

Valentine's day Gift collection
Gifts from the heart

Latest Updates>>

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

PropellerAds

Visit Now

Saturday, 7 December 2019

Upwork, What is upwork and how it works? Job categories on Upwork

Upwork, What is upwork and how it works? Job categories on Upwork





What is upwork?





Upwork is a global e lancing platform where businesses and freelancers all around the world can connect and collaborate for certain job.

The vision of the company is to connect businesses with great talent to work without limits.
It's global platform that has no boundries. Client can post certain jobs that he wants to outsource and freelancers can Bid on it to complete the work that's simple.

Upwork is one of the top ranked platform and more and more people joining everyday. Millions of jobs are being posted every year.
There is more than 3500 different skills that peoples are offering.


How it Works?

Jobs are posted on upwork by those peoples who want to get complish their official, technical and non technical work with good quality and with affordable prices.

Freelancers apply to this posted jobs and send proposal to client and client accept this proposal online and connect to freelancer on upwork.com.

After successful complition of task by freelancer, client release their payment to Upwork and upwork.com takes 20% amount as a service charge and remaining 80% amount pays to freelancers.


Who can work on Upwork.com?

Upwork provides both Technical and non technical jobs like data entry, transcription, Excel data analysis, Document conversion, Web designing, Animation Etc.
There is lot of jobs like data entry are available but, now a days there is a huge competition in this field.



Job categories on Upwork


Web, Mobile & Software Development

Desktop Software Development Freelancers
Ecommerce Development Freelancers
Game Development Freelancers
Mobile Development Freelancers
Product Management Freelancers
QA & Testing Freelancers
Scripts & Utilities Freelancers
Web Development Freelancers
Web & Mobile Design Freelancers






IT & Networking 

Database Administration Freelancers
ERP / CRM Software Freelancers
Information Security Freelancers
Network & System Administration Freelancers



Data Science & Analytics

A/B Testing Freelancers
Data Visualization Freelancers
Data Extraction / ETL Freelancers
Data Mining & Management Freelancers
Machine Learning Freelancers
Quantitative Analysis Freelancers




Engineering & Architecture

3D Modeling & CAD Freelancers
Architecture Freelancers
Chemical Engineering Freelancers
Civil & Structural Engineering Freelancers
Contract Manufacturing Freelancers
Electrical Engineering Freelancers
Interior Design Freelancers
Mechanical Engineering Freelancers
Product Design Freelancers


Design & Creative

Animation Freelancers
Art & Illustration Freelancers
Audio Production Freelancers
Brand Identity & Strategy Freelancers
Graphics & Design Freelancers
Logo Design & Branding Freelancers
Motion Graphics Freelancers
Photography Freelancers
Presentations Freelancers
Video Production Freelancers
Voice Talent Freelancers



Writing

Academic Writing & Research Freelancers
Article & Blog Writing Freelancers
Copywriting Freelancers
Creative Writing Freelancers
Editing & Proofreading Freelancers
Grant Writing Freelancers
Resumes & Cover Letters Freelancers
Technical Writing Freelancers
Web Content Freelancers


Translation

General Translation Freelancers
Legal Translation Freelancers
Medical Translation Freelancers
Technical Translation Freelancers



Legal

Contract Law Freelancers
Corporate Law Freelancers
Criminal Law Freelancers
Family Law Freelancers
Intellectual Property Law Freelancers
Paralegal Services Freelancers




Admin Support

Data Entry Freelancers
Personal / Virtual Assistant Freelancers
Project Management Freelancers
Transcription Freelancers
Web Research Freelancers


Sales & Marketing

Display Advertising Freelancers
Email & Marketing Automation Freelancers
Lead Generation Freelancers
Market & Customer Research Freelancers
Marketing Strategy Freelancers
Public Relations Freelancers
SEM - Search Engine Marketing Freelancers
SEO - Search Engine Optimization Freelancers
SMM - Social Media Marketing Freelancers
Telemarketing & Telesales Freelancers


Accounting & Consulting


Accounting Freelancers
Consulting Freelancers
Human Resources Freelancers
Management Consulting Freelancers


For more information, >> Click Here

⧪⧪⧪⧪⧪⧪⧪






No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here